Milton MIST is the best blogging website there is, but even so we have to admit that Henrik Edberg makes a blog post to blow ours out of the water. Finding positivity in mundane life is rightfully aligned with the MIST theme of “finding perfection in an imperfect world.” Check it out: http://www.positivityblog.com/index.php/2014/04/09/how-to-stay-positive/
Here is a “Shmoop worthy” surmise of what we gleaned from her info:
1. Find the optimistic viewpoint in a negative situation.
2. Cultivate and live in a positive environment.
3. Go slowly.
4. Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill.
5. Don’t let vague fears hold you back from doing what you want.
6. Add value and positivity to someone else’s life.
7. Exercise regularly and eat and sleep well.
8. Learn to take criticism in a healthy way.
9. If something still gets under your skin then know what to do.
10. Start your day in a positive way.
11. Mindfully move through your day.